Grow your business with a local landline answered professionally
Don't make the mistake of only putting a mobile number on your marketing materials. Clients expect their suppliers to have land lines and to be able to leave messages with a human and not a voicemail.
Servcorp can provide you with a number in any state within country instantly, giving you the credibility of a local business.
Our trained receptionists will answers calls in your company name and with greetings you specify. You can have your calls transferred to your office, mobile, message bank or anywhere in the world! Take your virtual phone number with you on all your mobile devices...wherever you go.
The Servcorp Communications Package
Because you can't afford to rely on your mobile number
Clients don't want to do business with a company that just has a mobile phone and many won't leave a message on a voicemail. Our Communications Package allows you to win new business with:
- Your local business telephone number, assigned to you instantly
- Your dedicated local receptionist at your chosen location - people don't like call centres, so we never use them
- Your calls answered in your company name, then handled exactly as you instruct
- Your receptionist taking messages and then relaying them to you by email, SMS or phone
- 24 hour per day interactive voicemail: with press 1 for mobile, 2 for a colleague, 3 for more home etc
Including the standard Servcorp 5-star benefits:
- Membership flexibility with easy month-by-month contracts
- No security deposit when paying with a credit card
- Access to a personal assistant for regular or last-minute tasks
- First Month Free, with no further obligation
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Packages and Prices
QAR490.00 / Month
Virtual Office Locations in Qatar & Middle Eastern Countries
- Virtual Offices in Doha
- Virtual Offices in Istanbul
- Virtual Offices in Riyadh
- Al Faisaliah Center Virtual Office
- Riyadh Business Front Virtual Office
- Olaya Towers Virtual Office
- Al Akaria Plaza Virtual Office
- The Business Gate Virtual Office
- Virtual Offices in Jeddah
- Virtual Offices in Al Khobar
- Virtual Offices in Beirut
- Virtual Offices in Dubai
- Emirates Towers Virtual Office
- Boulevard Plaza 2 Virtual Office
- Almas Tower Virtual Office
- Al Habtoor Business Tower Virtual Office
- Virtual Offices in Abu Dhabi
- Virtual Offices in Manama